Comments for: The Sons of Thunder

Talk to ziggy

The Sons of Thunder

curiouswombat - 20 Oct 10 - 9:30 AM

Ch. 21: The Remains of the Fellowship

And now I want to weep for Gimli as well... and Elladan.

Go to The Sons of Thunder

The Sons of Thunder

Erulisse - 21 Oct 10 - 3:35 AM

Ch. 21: The Remains of the Fellowship

To have sat around that dinner table would have been to reside in the midst of a lightning storm.  I feel such sorrow for Gimly and Elladan when they discover that they are too late on the next morning.  More please....

- Erulisse (one L)

Go to The Sons of Thunder

The Sons of Thunder

eliza61 - 21 Oct 10 - 7:39 AM

Ch. 21: The Remains of the Fellowship

Congrats on the new job Ziggy,

Well done on this new chapter.  I love how this focuses on Gimili, He is so attuned into the fellowship.

Not sure how I feel about Aragorn at this point.  I'm torn between wanting to smack him upside the head and feeling great sympathy for what he is allowing to happen.

That's what a good story will do, get you to feel for the characters.

update soon.

Go to The Sons of Thunder

The Sons of Thunder

Tanis - 28 Oct 10 - 7:43 PM

Ch. 21: The Remains of the Fellowship

Me again! I had to put in my two cents over here as well.

Because I've had so long to think about this between chapters now, I'm pre-plotting and very curious to see how much of what I've imagined comes true in the next chapter.  I can think of only one way to circumvent the fate that's been so exquisitely foreshadowed in the last three chapters - if, of course, there is to be any circumvention.  I'm hoping there is, ferverently praying there is.  Though I've had to stop holding my breath waiting for the next chapter to post.

Dratted new job!  Should we get up a petition to send to your boss(es) for leinency in accomplishing your tasks until this story is done?  Less hours, same pay?  Better working conditions (i.e the ability to write at work;  internet access during the day; longer breaks ...)  Wink  How can we facilitate more hours in your day so you have time to write again?

Is it killing you to have all these ideas in your head and no time to sit at the keyboard and release some of that pressure building up?  How I wish there was something, anything I could do to help!  Admittedly, for selfish reasons - I neeeeeee more story.  You've created a junkie, I'm a basket case until my next fix!

Tanis

Go to The Sons of Thunder

The Sons of Thunder

Imber - 02 Nov 10 - 4:43 AM

Ch. 21: The Remains of the Fellowship

This is lovely - beautifully observed. You have raised the angst level yet again but in a wonderfully understated way.

I hope you have settled enough in your new job to enable you to keep writing!

Go to The Sons of Thunder

The Sons of Thunder

Azalais - 09 Dec 10 - 6:00 AM

Ch. 21: The Remains of the Fellowship

This is unbearable. Lunch will have to wait, I have to read the next chapter now - at least, coming to this story late, I don't have to wait for you to update!

Go to The Sons of Thunder