Comments for: This Side of Paradise

Talk to Nieriel Raina

Silbereth - 29 Mar 10 - 2:01 PM

I love it! witty and incredibly entertaining, i feel so sorry for poor Aragorn :0 Well done

ladyofarnor - 31 Mar 10 - 5:31 PM

OMG! This is so funny! Keep going!

ladyofarnor - 04 May 10 - 5:50 PM

Thank you so much for this piece of hilarity! I will email this to every LOTR fan I know (which is sadly only 1Laugh out loud).

Awesome!

Ailiniel - 05 May 10 - 4:16 AM

I was drinking water while readind 5 and 6 together,almost drawn deaath with it and still...I kept laughing out loud!ROTFLMAOROTFLMAO

ladyofarnor don't worry,I know many of them and they shall all receive it!

Ithilatta - 21 Jul 11 - 9:58 AM

OMG... ROTFLMAO This should come with a warning: Do not eat or drink while reading! ROTFLMAO

Thanks for brightening my day.

Taraisilwén - 08 Dec 09 - 5:28 PM

Ch. 1: Filthy, Naked and Dreaming of You

Ah, I always love a nice lighthearted story with my fav couple in it :) And this was a very good start, although far too short :P Hope to hear more from you soon!

liriethmaethor - 27 Jan 10 - 4:28 PM

Ch. 1: Filthy, Naked and Dreaming of You

Well, this is very light and awesome after all that deep heavy adventure stuff. Can't wait to see another wicked smile on somebody's lips!

Ygrain - 30 Mar 10 - 2:13 PM

Ch. 5: Hobbits, Nazgul and Glorfindel, Oh my!

Even Legolas?! Come on, you cannot be so cruel! Spare at least your poor readers who are at the grave danger of death by overgiggling!!!

maeglin - 04 Apr 10 - 1:42 PM

Ch. 5: Hobbits, Nazgul and Glorfindel, Oh my!

"only to encounter the merry bells of Glorfindel, which at the time I welcomed! I'd forgotten how annoying he can be in the wild. And once Frodo went ahead on Asfaloth, I had to listen to him grumble and complain about walking the rest of the way back and how foul we all smelled, all the while grinning like an idiot!"

Hahahaha!  Classic!  That's Glorfindel, all right!

eliza61 - 05 May 10 - 2:48 PM

Ch. 5: Hobbits, Nazgul and Glorfindel, Oh my!

LMAO, I was waiting for the Prince of Mirkwood to show up.  When you think your situation is about as bad as it can get, that's usually when the floor gives way...Laugh out loud   Poor Aragorn, almost made it out with his dignity.

Thanks for this brilliantly witty story Nieriel.  Well written.

RS - 03 May 10 - 8:24 AM

Ch. 6: Resigned Fate

Wait, Wait...let me picture this...

Bwahahahah!! this is awesome!!

Thanks for a wonderful story.  Hilarious!

Nana Dulin - 11 Jul 10 - 1:59 PM

Ch. 6: Resigned Fate

So that's why Legolas looked like he was about to laugh whenever he pledged himself to the quest! Hilarious; I loved it!