Comments for: A Tale of Mirkwood

Talk to Lizbit

A Tale of Mirkwood

catycatcat4 - 29 Mar 09 - 8:57 PM

reading the story and luv it

Go to A Tale of Mirkwood

A Tale of Mirkwood

walkingmoonlight - 10 Dec 09 - 1:43 PM

I really enjoyed reading this--I want to find out more about what happened to Mithryn's family and how she has these powers (maybe Legolas/Mithryn field trip to her old home?). Anyway, it's an interesting story and I hope you write more of it! :)

Go to A Tale of Mirkwood

A Tale of Mirkwood

Arcadia - 20 Mar 09 - 1:07 AM

Ch. 3: The Woodland Witch

I'm glad to see you've posted this fic, and I'm enjoying it so far. The introduction of Legolas' hot-headed little brother was amusing, but now I'm curious as we haven't seen him at all in two chapters. At the same time, I'm still hoping to find out more about Mithryn, so there's a conflict of interest and anticipation there. ;) So far the story has been very simple and pretty, so hopefully I'll enjoy it all the way through as much as I did From Afar.

Go to A Tale of Mirkwood

A Tale of Mirkwood

Arcadia - 20 Mar 09 - 2:32 PM

Ch. 4: The House of King Thranduil

Hooray, another chapter. :) Bringing in Gollum was an interesting and clever way to assert a timeline without out and saying it. The addition of Aragorn as a character is also very neat, since we really don't get much history on the characters in LotR besides Frodo that doesn't just tell us "such-and-such did this." Now I'm hoping he'll have a larger part to play in the story.

Go to A Tale of Mirkwood

A Tale of Mirkwood

eliza61 - 22 Apr 09 - 8:38 AM

Ch. 5: The Sparring Tournament

Really good start to the story Lizbit.  I'm really enjoying the development between Legolas and Mithryn.  Also really glad she's handy with a weapon, I'm not found of wimpy women.  LOL.

Go to A Tale of Mirkwood

A Tale of Mirkwood

Iel_o_Thorongil - 26 Mar 09 - 8:35 PM

Ch. 6: Riddles in the Dark

Great start on this story. Keep up the good work.:)

Go to A Tale of Mirkwood

A Tale of Mirkwood

catycatcat4 - 01 Apr 09 - 5:13 PM

Ch. 8: Northward and Homeward

cant wait for the next chapter and cant wait to see what happens when he gets home

Go to A Tale of Mirkwood

A Tale of Mirkwood

catycatcat4 - 03 Apr 09 - 5:37 PM

Ch. 9: The Dead Returneth

as all ways can't wait for more

Go to A Tale of Mirkwood

A Tale of Mirkwood

Arcadia - 05 Apr 09 - 3:00 PM

Ch. 9: The Dead Returneth

Sorry I've not been around to review lately, but I was glad to find so many new chapters up! I enjoyed them all, and it will be interesting to see how Thranduil interacts further with Mithryn.

Go to A Tale of Mirkwood

A Tale of Mirkwood

catycatcat4 - 08 Apr 09 - 12:24 PM

Ch. 10: Best Intentions

This chapter was a bit slow for me but still luv the stor

Go to A Tale of Mirkwood

A Tale of Mirkwood

Arcadia - 21 Apr 09 - 12:02 AM

Ch. 12: The Mischif Maker

These last two chapters were very good. Now I'm curious about the effects Mithryn's healing have on her, and also what Haldof is up to. Also looking forward to maybe a wedding? ;D

Go to A Tale of Mirkwood