Comments for: Hand to Hand

Talk to Adaneth

Hand to Hand

DKP - 26 Mar 10 - 5:30 PM

Ch. 28: Rules of Engagement

Hee! What a delightful chapter, Adaneth. From Saelon's thoughts of the previous night, to her reaction when Dírmaen looked at her, to Halpan's reaction - so perfectly rendered.

And yes, what a pain be all the "rules of engagement", indeed. I am heartened by the fact that Veylin came to mind only at the end of Saelon's mental list of notifications. How I love him, but he has the capacity to make life for the couple either much easier or much more conflicted...

Thanks for another fabulous installment. I can't wait for the rest of the revelations!

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

Thanwen - 28 Mar 10 - 6:31 AM

Ch. 28: Rules of Engagement

Thank you for another convincing chapter.

I wished I could just lean back and sigh, but I'm quite uneasy that - taking your normal display of cruel reality into consideration - it might not end the old fairy tale way for the two of them. Well, perhaps you could just take some pity on your characters... and at least one of your readers?

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

Freyalyn - 29 Mar 10 - 1:26 AM

Ch. 28: Rules of Engagement

Oh dear, so hopeful and so doomed at the same time (which is also the history of the Dunedain in a nutshell!).  I do hope for safe harbour for them both, but I think you'll send them the long way there.  And what will Veylin think....

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

Elrûn - 29 Mar 10 - 4:40 AM

Ch. 28: Rules of Engagement

Adaneth,

To see Saelon in such a mood! It makes me wait even more eagerly for the next chapter!

Elrûn

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

mffantasia - 29 Mar 10 - 10:01 AM

Ch. 28: Rules of Engagement

Well, it seems that the only people happy for them is us, you readers. I really hope that they have a future, but as the others, I think that you are too realistic. I hope that you deviate a little from real life and give us a happy end. It is easier to confront hardships when you have someone that loves you at your side, they both deserve happiness. Now to know what Veylin has to say.

And I'm with Elrûn, to see Saelon in such a mood!

MF.

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

Adaneth - 29 Mar 10 - 12:45 PM

Ch. 28: Rules of Engagement

your normal display of cruel reality

*presses hand to heart*  You wound me, Thanwen (and MF)!  If it ended "the old fairy tale way," how could I keep you all entertained?  Wink  So Freyalyn's probably making the safe bet. At least Elrûn seems more cheerful!  (I'm not forgetting you, Denise.)

Many thanks for so many comments.  I am working on Veylin's reaction at present, so while you will have to wait longer than Friday, hopefully not much longer.

Cheers--