Comments for: Hand to Hand

Talk to Adaneth

Hand to Hand

mffantasia - 18 Mar 10 - 9:59 AM

Ch. 27: Fronting the Waves

Finally!!!! She really overthink every situation and he is so in love that he will do whatever she wants. It won't be an easy relationship, but I think that they need each other and they respect each other too, which is as important as love.

Well, I think that will let Veylin alive, but he will be such a tril to those two, I hope that she asks him to be civil too....

I can't wait for the reaction of the people around. I'm assuming that she is not going back to Srathen Brethil, and will stay as the Lady of the White Clifts, some of the people wit stay with her, but Dirmaen is a Ranger, he has to follow orders and leave when called. Probabily they will see each other less after marriage than now.

OK, I'm writing nonsense, I'm back to re-read this chapter again, Thank you

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

DKP - 18 Mar 10 - 11:19 AM

Ch. 27: Fronting the Waves

Ditto everything mffantasia said, but still: *happy sigh*

Though 'tis a qualified happy sigh. Like Dírmaen, I think: A curse on her kin for making her so guarded!

Masterful writing as always - this story positively vibrates, sings with life. Take everything I've ever said about your writing and put it in twice, here, for good measure!

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

DKP - 18 Mar 10 - 11:25 AM

Ch. 27: Fronting the Waves

P.S. You know I love Veylin dearly, yes? But I confess to having a fiendish delight in imagining his reaction to this handfasting... And looking forward to Auð's perspective as well.

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

rinlossien - 18 Mar 10 - 8:45 PM

Ch. 27: Fronting the Waves

Another lovely chapter.  Saelon's disquiet and Dírmaen's struggles feel very real; the angst of new love and imperfect understandings, with a little class snobbery for extra seasoning. Funny- I'm really wanting to hear Veylin's and Auð's thoughts about this, too.

Thanks!

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

Elrûn - 22 Mar 10 - 4:12 AM

Ch. 27: Fronting the Waves

Adaneth,

How besotted your protagonists are, and how sober at the same time... A handfasting falls somewhat short of what unconditional romance would call for - and yet it should change everything, and probably not just for Saelon and Dírmaen. I remain your most curious reader:

Elrûn

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

Adaneth - 22 Mar 10 - 8:35 AM

Ch. 27: Fronting the Waves

Thank you all for your comments on the latest chapter of "Hand to Hand."  I think the reader reactions are about as mixed as those Saelon and Dírmaen will find at Habad and elsewhere.  Smile

Oh, and you lurkers who came out of the woodwork--you'll get yours later.  Wink

Cheers--