Comments for: Men of the Twilight

Talk to Elena Tiriel

Men of the Twilight

Armariel - 30 Sep 07 - 8:55 AM

A beautiful small piece.  Love the last line especially.Heart

Go to Men of the Twilight

Men of the Twilight

Elena Tiriel - 02 Oct 07 - 10:33 PM

Hi Armariel!

A beautiful small piece. Love the last line especially.

Thank you so much for your kind words!

I was always somewhat uncomfortable with the characterization of other honorable groups as "Men of the Shadow", so was pleased to come up with a way to turn the concept on its head....

- Barbara

Go to Men of the Twilight

Men of the Twilight

Marta - 09 Oct 07 - 6:58 PM

Ch. 1: Drabble

Ai, beautiful!

(Sorry - I am too tired to say much more coherent at the moment - but I did want to let you know I really liked this.)

Go to Men of the Twilight

Men of the Twilight

Elena Tiriel - 09 Oct 07 - 7:46 PM

Ch. 1: Drabble

Hi Marta!

Ai, beautiful!

Thank you so much for the lovely compliment!

And I appreciate any genuine comment, coherent or not! *vvbg*

- Barbara

Go to Men of the Twilight

Men of the Twilight

Larner - 03 Jul 08 - 7:44 PM

Ch. 1: Drabble

Men of the twilight, or of the newly dawning day?  A lovely image of Eowyn and the new Steward regarding her.

Go to Men of the Twilight

Men of the Twilight

Elena Tiriel - 06 Jul 08 - 9:38 PM

Ch. 1: Drabble

Hi Larner!

Men of the twilight, or of the newly dawning day? A lovely image of Eowyn and the new Steward regarding her.

Thank you for your kind words, Larner!

I think Faramir's natural curiosity would be piqued by this golden couple.... but he would become intrigued in a different way once he realized Éowyn was accompanied by her brother, not by a husband.

He doesn't know it yet, but a new day is indeed dawning for him!

- Barbara