Comments for: Elven Legends

Talk to IgnobleBard

Elven Legends

Jael - 11 Oct 06 - 2:55 PM

Ch. 1: Elven Legends

Snort!  This one was priceless.  I can't even quote for fear of giving it away, but this was making me laugh out loud.

Canon be damned -- Folks, you have to read this one!

Go to Elven Legends

Elven Legends

IgnobleBard - 11 Oct 06 - 8:12 PM

Ch. 1: Elven Legends

*grin* Thanks, Jael. It was fun working the urban legends into an LOTR story.

Go to Elven Legends

Elven Legends

Jay of Lasgalen - 17 Oct 06 - 1:57 AM

Ch. 1: Elven Legends

*Grin*

This was great.  I love the competitiveness of the twins, and Elrond definitely being on the losing side this time!

"There was these two Elves, see,"  Ouch.  Poor Elrond - what did the master of lore do to deserve this?

Jay

Go to Elven Legends

Elven Legends

BattleHamster - 17 Oct 06 - 1:45 PM

Ch. 1: Elven Legends

I love this story! The twins are so cute and it's really funny to see psycho scary stories M-E style.  I can totally see Elrond cringing.

Go to Elven Legends

Elven Legends

demeter d - 27 Jul 08 - 11:03 PM

Ch. 1: Elven Legends

Delightful! Some of our favorite "Urban Legends" may be older than we thought! And, it seems that "boys will be boys" in any Age!

Go to Elven Legends

Elven Legends

demeter d - 27 Jul 08 - 11:04 PM

Ch. 1: Elven Legends

Go to Elven Legends

Elven Legends

ecan48 - 18 Feb 09 - 1:02 PM

Ch. 1: Elven Legends

Great Stuff. Lots of laughs

Ecan

Go to Elven Legends

Elven Legends

IgnobleBard - 18 Feb 09 - 4:06 PM

Ch. 1: Elven Legends

Thanks, Ecan! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I wrote this one quite some time ago but it still makes me smile.

Go to Elven Legends