Comments for: The Boyfriend

Talk to oshun

The Boyfriend

JunoMagic - 07 Oct 06 - 1:53 AM

Ch. 1: He's in the Kitchen

LOL! I love the characterization of the girl. "He's too white bread." The poor mother! And I loved the line about the firemen, I'm still chuckling: "Firemen are hot, fit, and good looking. Everybody likes firemen." Laugh out loud

And am I wrong to assume that mom was in the process of writing LOTR fanfic? Tee hee hee! Now I can't wait to meet the new boyfriend.

Thank you so much! Heart

Go to The Boyfriend

The Boyfriend

Jael - 07 Oct 06 - 1:13 PM

Ch. 1: He's in the Kitchen

Aha!  This one shows promise -- who is he? I await the update with bated breath!

Go to The Boyfriend

The Boyfriend

oshun - 07 Oct 06 - 1:16 PM

Ch. 1: He's in the Kitchen

Thanks for the comments, JuneMagic. Yes, the mom is "trying" to write LOTR fanfiction. (Talk about shameless self-insertion into a fic!) Thanks for the push/prompt/permission to try such a story. It promises to be fun writing.

Happy Birthday!

Oshun

Go to The Boyfriend

The Boyfriend

oshun - 07 Oct 06 - 1:23 PM

Ch. 1: He's in the Kitchen

Thanks, Jael; if I had written single word more, you would surely have guessed. It will definitely come out in the next segment. By the way, I am enjoying your "Not Fade Away" very much.

Oshun

Go to The Boyfriend

The Boyfriend

Marta - 13 Oct 06 - 7:36 AM

Ch. 1: He's in the Kitchen

I love it so far. By all means keep writing. You definitely have my attention - there's a realism and humor, but I also can't wait to figure out who Lasse is. :-)

Go to The Boyfriend

The Boyfriend

Gandalfs apprentice - 11 Oct 06 - 7:15 AM

Ch. 2: Introductions

"a slow sinful smile that could charm the panties off a Pentecostal church lady"...and I'm no church lady.

That's only one of several to-die-for lines!

Go to The Boyfriend

The Boyfriend

oshun - 11 Oct 06 - 7:45 AM

Ch. 2: Introductions

Thanks G.A. glad you got a kick out of it. It's a fun project.

Oshun

Go to The Boyfriend

The Boyfriend

JunoMagic - 11 Oct 06 - 10:11 AM

Ch. 2: Introductions

Heee heee heee! I love the protective mother. It will be interesting to see how "Lasse" reacts. *g* Great stuff. Thank you again!Heart

Go to The Boyfriend

The Boyfriend

Jael - 11 Oct 06 - 11:41 AM

Ch. 2: Introductions

Self-important, vain creatures she told me, and mostly gay, except for the macho, hard-drinking Russians and the Cubans with at least one wife and multiple kiddies waiting in the wings.

Snort!  Just the sort of witty turn of phrase I like to see in a story!  Okay, now we know who it is -- up until the nickname, I'd been thinking it might be 'Hal.'

I can't wait for the rest of this.

Go to The Boyfriend