Comments for: Not Fade Away

Talk to Jael

Not Fade Away

JunoMagic - 10 Oct 06 - 2:24 PM

Ch. 11: A New Leaf

WHAT?

That can't *possibly* be the end!!!

What's with those agents, and I need to see them a year from now and I want to know if our heroine will ever and and and!!!

NOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

Moriquendi + Balrog = better make that another beverage warning for this chapter! You have a really wicked sense of humour!  ROTFLMAO

Thank you. I haven't enjoyed a fanfic story about Elves as much as this one in many months. It even inspired me to post a new chapter to my own fanfic epic! Laugh out loud

Go to Not Fade Away

Not Fade Away

oshun - 10 Oct 06 - 6:11 PM

Ch. 11: A New Leaf

Fun story. You really need to market that t-shirt: 'Moriquendi and Proud of It!'

Oshun

Go to Not Fade Away

Not Fade Away

Jael - 10 Oct 06 - 6:18 PM

Ch. 11: A New Leaf

That can't *possibly* be the end!!!

NOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

I thought it would be when I wrote this.  But let me say that this story has spawned a few plot bunnies.  We'll see . . .

Then something good came out of it!  Grin

Go to Not Fade Away

Not Fade Away

Iel_o_Thorongil - 10 Oct 06 - 10:19 PM

Ch. 11: A New Leaf

happy ending. A lovely story to be sure. Thanks for a very enjoyable read!

Go to Not Fade Away

Not Fade Away

erunyauve - 21 Sep 07 - 11:35 AM

Ch. 11: A New Leaf

>>"Wings?" he said with an enigmatic smile. "You don't know how long I've waited to be able to explain this! A Balrog has -- "

Chicken!

Again, wonderful use of an OC, proving that a good author can do romance without turning her character into a MarySue.  The story never strays far from the source material, and what we learn about Posie is necessary to us, as she is our eyes and ears in this world.

Go to Not Fade Away

Not Fade Away

Kestrel - 05 Oct 07 - 7:51 PM

Ch. 11: A New Leaf

This was so much fun to read.  I'd like to work  at any one of "Randy's" companies!  Since Galion is also one of my favorites, I'm glad to see he found a happy ending.  LOL!

Go to Not Fade Away