Comments for: Yours to command

Talk to Lialathuveril

Yours to command

mistry89 - 08 Jul 07 - 1:16 AM

Ch. 34: Epilogue: Queen of the Golden Hall

I'm playing catch-up here, but before I even read the next (for me) chapter, (I want to know what you have planned for your next story!

Thank you (in advance), your various views of How It Went Down have enthralled me.

Cheers :)

Go to Yours to command

Yours to command

Lialathuveril - 08 Jul 07 - 12:16 PM

Ch. 34: Epilogue: Queen of the Golden Hall

Hello Mistry,
well, first I'm off on holiday before I start planning the next story! Anyway, I think I'll try some oneshots first. Writing this story took me almost a whole year, and although I enjoyed it, it took up a lot of my spare time.

But I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the ride and hope to hear from you again sometime.

Lia

Go to Yours to command

Yours to command

Shasta - 10 Jul 07 - 10:04 AM

Ch. 34: Epilogue: Queen of the Golden Hall

What a lovely conclusion to a lovely story.

Go to Yours to command

Yours to command

Lialathuveril - 11 Jul 07 - 7:25 AM

Ch. 34: Epilogue: Queen of the Golden Hall

Hello Shasta,
thank you -  Glad to hear you enjoyed the story. I thought after all the angst I'd put them through, I owed them some reparation.

Lia

Go to Yours to command

Yours to command

Arcadia - 27 Apr 09 - 1:36 PM

Ch. 34: Epilogue: Queen of the Golden Hall

I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I've recently been reading a lot of Eomer/Lothiriel, and this has been a stand-out story. The notion of Lothiriel's blindness was certainly unique and very well-done, and I enjoyed seeing the Haradrim brought in as the enemy. Looking forward to reading the one-shot that comes after this, and your other works as well. :)

Go to Yours to command

Yours to command

Lialathuveril - 01 May 09 - 2:36 AM

Ch. 34: Epilogue: Queen of the Golden Hall

Hello Arcadia,
first of all, sorry for the late reply - but I was away on holiday, so had a lot of catching up to do first.

And I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed this story. It was one of those things that begged to be written, although I was initally dubious as to whether people would want to read about a blind Lothiriel. However, like you said, it added its own unique twists and insights to the tale.

I hope you'll enjoy my other stories as well and thanks for commenting!

Lia