Comments for: Tales of the Innkeeper

Talk to Allee

Tales of the Innkeeper

DrummerWench - 13 Sep 06 - 7:58 PM

This is just the sort of thing I like, for some reason.  Maybe it's the mental backstory we all have, knowing that Strider King Elessar is, in fact, probably more comfortable here than in his grand halls.

*adds another story to bookshelf*

DrummerWench

Go to Tales of the Innkeeper

Tales of the Innkeeper

Crowdaughter - 04 Nov 06 - 11:07 AM

Ch. 1: This New King

I like this comparation between Aragorn/ Elessar and Denethor in the eyes of a common. Very well done,and a good reminder trhat Aragorn has that one thing that disticts him from Denethor more than anything else: the experience of living on the road and in the wilds for long years, that would have stripped him of any arrogance he might ever have had to begin with. Greatly done!

Go to Tales of the Innkeeper

Tales of the Innkeeper

RS - 06 Aug 07 - 9:50 PM

Ch. 8: Wide-Open Spaces

Hi Allee!

I hope this isn't the end of the "Tales of the Inkeeper".  I've thoroughly enjoyed reading the updates and I just love the "Master Innkeeper".   I don't think he knows it but I do believe he is quite the romantic...noticing little things like the King's eyes and all...not to mention his smile!  Please continue!

RS

Go to Tales of the Innkeeper

Tales of the Innkeeper

Allee - 07 Aug 07 - 11:16 AM

Ch. 8: Wide-Open Spaces

Hi RS,

No this isn't the end of the Innkeeper series. I'm not certain how many more vignettes/chapters I'll write but enough to reach some sort of denouement in what has evolved into a short story (which was quite unintentional when I began the series). Hopefully, the next update won't be as long in coming as the last one, which was horribly over-due. You're quite right: Master Innkeeper is quite the romantic (although he would probably be horrified to hear that description! He's quite proud of being a practical sort of man.) Wink

Go to Tales of the Innkeeper

Tales of the Innkeeper

Nath - 01 Dec 07 - 11:52 AM

Ch. 10: A Man All the Same

Another good scene - yes, it must have been hard for ol' Strider to adapt to the kinging business at times :)

Go to Tales of the Innkeeper

Tales of the Innkeeper

Allee - 01 Dec 07 - 2:57 PM

Ch. 10: A Man All the Same

Ah, yes, the kinging business . . . quite a change! Thanks, Nath. Glad you liked it.

Allee