Comments for: A Drabble by Any Other Name...?

Talk to docmon

A Drabble by Any Other Name...?

RS - 12 Jul 06 - 11:39 PM

Ch. :

Wow!  Very powerful. Had to take a deep breath after reading this! WOW!

Go to A Drabble by Any Other Name...?

A Drabble by Any Other Name...?

docmon - 13 Jul 06 - 7:51 AM

Ch. :

Thank you, RS! That line in FotR always made me pause and think, what did it mean to him? Perhaps these were some of the thoughts going through his mind.

I appreciate you taking the time to write.

Go to A Drabble by Any Other Name...?

A Drabble by Any Other Name...?

Nieriel Raina - 08 Oct 06 - 4:41 PM

Ch. :

Wow...*I like that word ... you can say it backwards! woW* I love this insight into Aragorn. All that pressure on him...so much responsibiliity...he is an amazing character and you portrayed him fabulously!

NiRi

Go to A Drabble by Any Other Name...?

A Drabble by Any Other Name...?

docmon - 09 Oct 06 - 5:43 PM

Ch. :

Thanks, NiRi! I've always wondered about this scene, so I thought I'd take a stab at it. But this vignette is actually undergoing a rewrite right now, so soon it will be updated. I'd love to know what you think then!

Thanks!

Go to A Drabble by Any Other Name...?

A Drabble by Any Other Name...?

Nieriel Raina - 08 Oct 06 - 4:48 PM

Ch. 1: Nineteen Weary Wargs

Oh I LOVED this....so... so Legolas! Only in Mirkwood, Eh? Yours collects warg teeth, mine makes pets out of warg pups. Don't you just love the elf?

I love Thranduil in this btw. Very nice.

NiRi

Go to A Drabble by Any Other Name...?

A Drabble by Any Other Name...?

docmon - 09 Oct 06 - 5:40 PM

Ch. 1: Nineteen Weary Wargs

warg pups as pets, eh? sounds interesting. This was part of a Yule challenge last year. I didn't get very far (it was to be one for each day before christmas), but they were fun to write. Thanks for the feedback!

Go to A Drabble by Any Other Name...?