Comments for: Spirit of Fire

Talk to Arandil

Spirit of Fire

Tindome - 20 May 10 - 3:00 PM

a Chapter! And there was no message in my mailbox, what an infuriating thing!

I really like how it is going. How impulsive is Feanor, how in love they both are. And how Mahtan has some deeper knowledge or feeling about coming troubles, but what can you do against those young people, so sure about themselves... =)

Please continue soon!

Go to Spirit of Fire

Spirit of Fire

TariElfLady - 19 Feb 10 - 12:17 PM

Ch. 3: Two

I cannot believe you have had no comments to this chapter.  I find it to be absolutely amazing and am most anxious to find out what happens next.

TariElfLady

Go to Spirit of Fire

Spirit of Fire

TariElfLady - 22 Feb 10 - 2:32 PM

Ch. 4: Three

I almost had a heart attack when I got a message saying this story was pulled.  I'm so glad I was able to find it and hope I can again tomorrow.

Looks like the two have found their matches.  Lots of exciting sparks are flying.

Go to Spirit of Fire

Spirit of Fire

Tindome - 16 Jun 09 - 4:04 PM

Ch. 7: Six

Oh, I love it!

Totally love it.

For a long time I did not comment any stories, no matter how much I liked them, because I'm nervous about my english skills .

But I understand that leaving some feedback is the only thing I can do to show an author that I deeply appreciate his/her work, and so I tell you that I love it.

No suggestions, no anything, pure love.

This voice of Nerdanel is so real, and I can recognize this Feanor - unlike some versions of him, where he is written as the husband and father of the year, and Fingolfin is sometimes more like wooden doll than a person. But this Feanor is the same Feanor I know from the books. I like him and I can still see how damaged and infuriating he is. And this Fingolfin is real person I would like to meet :)

Finwe's wink was sweet detail.

I will wait for next parts in great patience, as even when you take long pauses, your stories tend to continue .

Go to Spirit of Fire

Spirit of Fire

TariElfLady - 10 Mar 10 - 10:20 AM

Ch. 8: Seven

This is so excellent.  I don't know what else to say except I can't wait for the next chapter.  I'll just have to keep checking this site so I don't miss it.

Go to Spirit of Fire

Spirit of Fire

TariElfLady - 21 May 10 - 10:50 AM

Ch. 9: Eight

I guess "love is blind" applies to the Elves also.  Nerdanel has no idea how much grief and anquish lie in her future.  How sad for her.  One day her heart will break in thousands of pieces.

Go to Spirit of Fire