Comments for: Arandil, Princess of Mirkwood

Talk to Arandil

Arandil, Princess of Mirkwood

Tindome - 20 Aug 10 - 7:23 AM

Can't decide which character I prefer utmost.

Shirtless elf, frustrated elf, permanently angry elf, friendly elf, confused man, red-headed elf (who can not love Nerdanel?) or the beloved Mary Sue with all her human personality?

Is there some hurt-comfort coming now? Or is this smart misleading end of the chapter and all obviously raising hopes will be crushed soon? (Hopefully soon.)

It's such a joyful story with all the "every fangirl's dream came true and it still does not suck and is great to read" moments in there. Maybe it is kind of wrong to wish it to go "all hurt, no comfort" road for a while :P

I still do.

Go to Arandil, Princess of Mirkwood

Arandil, Princess of Mirkwood

LOTR lover - 29 Nov 13 - 6:57 AM

I'm glad you decided to restart this story! I remember it from years ago and enjoyed it.

Go to Arandil, Princess of Mirkwood

Arandil, Princess of Mirkwood

Tindome - 10 Dec 06 - 3:09 AM

Ch. 11: In The Beginning

Thank you, thank you for new chapter and absolutely no thank to you leaving me here wondering what happened after this.

I love this stroy.

aaargh!

Tindome

Go to Arandil, Princess of Mirkwood

Arandil, Princess of Mirkwood

Daughter_Moon - 08 Feb 08 - 1:53 AM

Ch. 12: Into My Own Hands

Hurrah!  I'd almost given up on this.  He's not going to give up, is he?

Go to Arandil, Princess of Mirkwood

Arandil, Princess of Mirkwood

Arandil - 08 Feb 08 - 5:41 AM

Ch. 12: Into My Own Hands

No - I didn't give up on this or any other of my WIP stories. RL just threw a few kinks in the way of my writing for a while.

And Feanor? Give up? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Right. Never.

Go to Arandil, Princess of Mirkwood

Arandil, Princess of Mirkwood

Tindome - 20 Aug 09 - 2:39 AM

Ch. 13: Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch

Oh, I just love Justin.

Justin is the man!

Go, Justin!

etc.

I did not expect to like him so much (cause he is just a man, after all), but can't help - his look on everthing is so fresh and entertaining.

Go to Arandil, Princess of Mirkwood