Comments for: Only a Game

Talk to JunoMagic

Only a Game

telpethoniel - 19 Apr 06 - 4:07 AM

lol, saved and read it ages ago, I sooooooooo wanna be Jarro! I was at the point of tears when I finished Only a Game, it was awesome! And Return of the Shadow takes their relationship to a whole new level.

It's nice to find out Elrohirs reactions when Jarro gives birth :P

Go to Only a Game

Only a Game

telpethoniel - 04 May 06 - 5:09 PM

I love when Elrohir and Jarro are having an intense moment and walking side by side, the tension builds then Jarro steps in a pot hole, that was soooo funny

Go to Only a Game

Only a Game

JunoMagic - 04 May 06 - 11:58 PM

Hi Tel,

I'm glad you liked that stumble. *g* But life is like that, isn't it? The universe doesn't seem to take much notice of what would be the perfect! romantic! weather to happen or similar things. Instead, more often than not, it will supply holes to stumble in, dog poop to step in, and rain when you least need it.

Oh well. You get used to it.

Cheers,
Juno

Go to Only a Game

Only a Game

telpethoniel - 24 May 06 - 3:09 AM

This story is so visual, I've read it over and over (at least 10 times) and I never get tired of it.

You made Elrohir seem so mortal and yet ethereal, elves in LOTR were distant and unreachable (Legolas accepted) we get to see their emotion rather than just blank and withdrawn

His confidence and personality is just so tangible, I'm yet to find a character that I haven't seen portrayed in a film that I can visualize as well as I can with Elrohir

I'd certainly be at the head of the line for him if they opened a Middle Earth dating service :p

Go to Only a Game

Only a Game

telpethoniel - 19 Nov 07 - 1:41 PM

Read it again over a year later...I still cry at the end LOL and I'm still enraptured by your description of Elrohir...Beautiful story JunoMagic!

Go to Only a Game

Only a Game

lilyoftheval5 - 30 Sep 08 - 5:20 AM

Thank you very much for the story!
I grew very fond of Jarro, and I think the way she was brought to Arda was very plausible. It was a really bittersweet ending, but I'm glad for the wonderful experience.
All well!