Comments for: Land of Light and Shadows

Talk to Thundera Tiger

Land of Light and Shadows

Diruen - 13 Jan 07 - 6:39 PM

Re: Land of Light and Shadows

Still love this tale, still hope to see it finished...

A plea from diruen

Go to Land of Light and Shadows

Land of Light and Shadows

Tauriel - 12 Dec 12 - 6:41 AM

Teitho, teitho, teitho!!!

(Write, write, write!!!)

Why do you seem to enjoy causing your readers sadness by not finishing your stories?

PLEASE!!!!!! Finish your stories!!

ALL of them!!!!!

Go to Land of Light and Shadows

Land of Light and Shadows

Radditz666 - 13 Aug 06 - 8:55 PM

Ch. 22: Ere the Bough Breaks

I was going to wait until the end of the story to write a comment but the urge is too strong : )

Everything Ive read is pure quality and Im enjoying it so much right now.  I think your interpretations of Harad would make Tolkien himself smile for you have been so constistent in conveying your image of them from characterization to religion and everything else about them.  I particularly like the subtleties in the words of the delegates from the various Harad tribes such as "I hope your wanderings find water" and many more.  These further strengthen your image of Harad and give depth to it.  As for the Destroyer, I think its innovative and fits well with the complexity of the Khurintu plan (what I have seen of it up to now anyway)

My ego forces me to say that I have had no need of your summaries or character lists that you have placed at the end of recent chapters because I am so engrossed in the story and have not missed the plot subtleties nor have I failed to appreciate them.

As a result of what Ive read so far, I will be adding you to my fav authours list and look forward to reading more of your work.

Go to Land of Light and Shadows

Land of Light and Shadows

Iel_o_Thorongil - 10 Oct 06 - 6:27 PM

Ch. 29: Falling and Waking

Does he suspect himself infallible to the u-glir? Very interesting developments here.

Go to Land of Light and Shadows

Land of Light and Shadows

LilLayah - 18 Jan 06 - 5:45 PM

Ch. 38: Dregs

I've really enjoyed your epic story, and I do anticipate its next installment. Sometimes, longer stories lose their momentum, but you have not. I'll be watching for the next chapter.

Go to Land of Light and Shadows

Land of Light and Shadows

Radditz666 - 16 Aug 06 - 8:39 AM

Ch. 38: Dregs

How dare you stop writing.  What do you think your doing.  How dare you leave this story where you have lol.  : )

Oh I am gutted though that I can't read on.  What an excellent story this is.  Please dont abandon (although Im sure you wouldnt.)  I look forward to reading more.

Go to Land of Light and Shadows

Land of Light and Shadows

Nieriel Raina - 08 Oct 06 - 5:08 PM

Ch. 38: Dregs

Oh look...another place I can review and harrass you...er, encourage you to update soon *grin* This is my all time favorite story, though my printed out copy is sadly getting ragged as I wait for an update. Too bad this can't be published for it is definitely quality writing at its finest!

So...prod prod...get writing!