Comments for: Hands of the King

Talk to Anglachel

Hands of the King

Anglachel - 20 Aug 06 - 3:18 PM

Ch. 49: Contest

New chapter posted - 49: Contest. Finduilas POV, with major scenes with Denethor, Thorongil, Maiaberiel and Master Laanga. Warning for explicit erotic scene, not work safe.

Anglachel

Go to Hands of the King

Hands of the King

Agape4Gondor - 20 Aug 06 - 7:06 PM

Ch. 49: Contest

I wept too, Ang. Another stunning chapter. So full, so bittersweet.

Thank you!

Go to Hands of the King

Hands of the King

Anglachel - 20 Aug 06 - 11:02 PM

Ch. 49: Contest

I wept too, Ang. Another stunning chapter. So full, so bittersweet.

Thank you, Agape! I won't make you wait so long for the next chapter. :-) Watch for the development of a story within a story.

Toodles - Ang

Go to Hands of the King

Hands of the King

Lyllyn - 24 Aug 06 - 9:39 PM

Ch. 49: Contest

A lovely chapter. I am glad about Wren, and I really love Laanga. I hope to see more of him.

Go to Hands of the King

Hands of the King

Anglachel - 26 Aug 06 - 9:02 PM

Ch. 49: Contest

Hi Lyllyn,

Yes, I'm happy for Wren, too, though it will take a while for her to get things worked out. Denethor is actually going to have to deal with that in ways he would prefer to avoid. Laanga will return, never fear.

Toodles - Ang

Go to Hands of the King

Hands of the King

sulisminervae - 03 Sep 06 - 7:36 AM

Ch. 49: Contest

I am obtuse.  I have read this chapter about five times, but only this time did I realise that he hadn't told her about the poisoned tea.  It was the line about Maiberiel's poisons that threw me.  I obviously didn't read it properly.  No wonder I was confused as to why she continues to blame herself for the miscarriage.  So now I wonder...will he ever tell her the truth?

Go to Hands of the King

Hands of the King

Anglachel - 03 Sep 06 - 7:43 AM

Ch. 49: Contest

Sulisminervae,

You're right, Denethor has not yet directly told Finduilas about the poisoned tea, so Finduilas continues to believe that there is no malicious cause. As to how long she remains in ignorance and when (or whether) she finds out, you'll have to keep reading.

Ang

Go to Hands of the King

Hands of the King

Larner - 09 Apr 08 - 2:00 AM

Ch. 49: Contest

Oh, I so understand and empathise with the tension she feels!  Glad she has found a haven, and is secure in Denethor's love.

Go to Hands of the King