1. Creating/Adding a Story to the Workshop
- Enter Title: [Your name]’s [Year] Birthday Presents. Example: Meril's 2005 Birthday Presents!
- Enter Summary: [put your drabble request here]
- Enter Status: General
- Enter Story Era: choose the appropriate era
- Enter Story Rating: General
- Enter Completion Status: WIP
- Enter Story Genre: General
- Pick however many characters you wish to add (characters that have to do with your request: you may choose to add more later, based on what people write for you). Hold down the control key (Windows), or the Apple key (Macintosh), while clicking to add multiple characters or to deselect a previous choice.
- If you are already a member of the shop:
Click on "My Workshops" in the left part of the screen and select the HASA Birthday Cards workshop
If not already a member of the shop:
Select Workshop List and click on the shop name, click the Join This Shop link.
This is a work of fan fiction, written because the author has an abiding love for the works of J R R Tolkien. The characters, settings, places, and languages used in this work are the property of the Tolkien Estate, Tolkien Enterprises, and possibly New Line Cinema, except for certain original characters who belong to the author of the said work. The author will not receive any money or other remuneration for presenting the work on this archive site. The work is the intellectual property of the author, is available solely for the enjoyment of Henneth Annûn Story Archive readers, and may not be copied or redistributed by any means without the explicit written consent of the author.