Playlists by Name
Playlists by: U
Found 2 Playlists
- Useful Reference Works
- Stories: 4
Last Update: 30 Dec 09
- Non-fiction works about topics useful to writers.
- Unfinished plots, still a happy reader
- Stories: 6
Last Update: 25 Nov 05
- These stories are double treats, despite being uncompleted. Althought I would heartily cheer to discover new chapters, setting is of equal importance to me as story, and these all contain complete and useful gapfillers of various places and periods in the history of Middle Earth. (Some of these have complete beginning stories, but haven't gotten to the end of the plot.) (I'm quoting from the author's overview summaries because I'm having problems trying to make good descriptions.)
Created for the HASA Playlist Challenge.
Search for key terms in playlist titles, descriptions, owner names, story titles, and item descriptions.
Try a member name in combination with a key term to find a list by a particular member on a particular topic.
Results are ordered alphabetically by title.
Playlists are lists of HASA stories put together by authors and readers, just as music lovers put together lists of their favorite songs.
- Stories in a series put in reading order.
- A collection of similarly themed stories, such as Hobbit romance or critical essays on Men.
- A reader's "favorites" list, complete with explanations of why the reader likes them so much.
- A collection of stories by multiple authors.
Anyone can create a playlist!
- If you are a reader, you can collect your favorite stories by different authors together in one place.
- If you are an author, you can put one together of your own stories.
- Using the Workshop, a group of authors can put together joint playlists of their work.
Go to "My Playlists" for more information on creating your own lists.
Playlists are meant to be shared!
Once you activate your playlist, other HASA members can add your list to a playlist favorites collection. You can collect playlists by authors and other readers even if you don't have any of your own. On every playlist overview page is a "Add Playlist" button. Click, and that list is added to your collection. If you don't see the button, check to see if you are logged in.