Forum: Challenges Fundraiser

Discussing: Challenge Pledges

Challenge Pledges

Readers, be sure to post your pledges here so we can track the fundraising.

If you would prefer to remain an anonymous donor or if you are not a HASA member and can't post, use the Contact form in the upper right corner of the page to send a note to "Challenges". A Challenge admin will post your information for you.

Thank you for supporting HASA!

Anglachel

Re: Challenge Pledges

I'm in for up to $100.

This should be fun!

Whoo hoo! Thank you Agape!  Cheers!

Our challenge is off to great start. Readers, post your pledges here. Authors, let people know you have posted a story here.

If you are not sure how to add a story to a Challenge, check out the Challenge FAQs.

Anglachel

I'm also pledging: $5 per story, up to $50 in total.

Current Pledge Total:

NamePer StoryUp to...# StoriesCurrent Pledge
Agape ? $100 3
Nath $5 $50 3 $15
Next?        

I will update this as new stories are posted and/or new pledges are listed in this forum thread.

(Agape, how much do you want to pledge per story? Thanks! Grin )

Anglachel

Hi.  Really like this idea!  I'll pledge $5 for stories written from now on, up to a max of $30.

Thanks for the pledge, maeglin. Are you pledging for stories written after May 11th, or for all stories in the challenge? Your pledge isn't quite clear.

Thanks!

Anglachel

Hi.  From May 11th on

In addition to supplying an entry for the challenge (which is beginning to take shape at last!), I am pledging $2 per story up to a total of $20 -- this includes the stories already written plus any stories forthcoming.  Grin  Sorry I can't do more at the moment!

I'm in.  I'm not a writer but I love the stories here.  I'll match pledges up to $125 dollars.

Thanks to all the great authors.

Current Pledge Total as of May 20th:

Agape Even distribution/$12.50 $100 8 $100
Nath $5 $50 8 $40
Maeglin $5 for entries after 5/11 $30 5 $25
Linaewen $2 $20 8 $16
eliza61 Matching $125 8 $81
TOTALS 5 pledges   8 stories $262

Wow, what great results!

There are 12 more days of the Challenge. Authors, consider entering a new work in the challenge by Thursday next week. Challenge entries will stay on the home page through Saturday, June 2nd.

Anglachel

We are down to our final 7 days of the Challenge. Authors, consider entering a new work in the challenge by Friday next week. Challenge entries will stay on the home page through Saturday, June 2nd.

All of our contributors have maxed their pledge amounts for a total of $325. HASA's Secret Admirer is matching those contributions for an overall Story Pledge Challenge amount of $650. That is more than 4 months of hosting!

Agape Even distribution/$10.00 $100 10 $100*
Nath $5 $50 10 $50*
Maeglin $5 for entries after 5/11 $30 6 $30*
Linaewen $2 $20 10 $20*
eliza61 Matching $125 10 $125*
TOTALS 5 pledges   10 stories $325

An asterisk next to a total amount means the pledge is at maximum.

Remember, the challenge runs through this Friday, June 1, and is still accepting both entries and pledges. Join the fun!

Anglachel

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Challenges Fundraiser