Forum: Bug Reports

Discussing: Report site errors and potential bugs here

Report site errors and potential bugs here

To go with the site refresh is a new bug reporting forum. The old forum was based on a code base that no longer is in use.

Please post errors here so that other people who may be experiencing the same issue can add their information.

Anglachel

PS - Testing edit. I've already had a bug reported. Wink

Re: Report site errors and potential bugs here

A user has reported that she is unable to post a reply to this thread. This post is to test and see if a reply can be added.

Anglachel

I don't know if it's just my display, but for some reason, I cannot click on the "log in" button on the main screen.  The green menu bar overlaps it, and will not allow me to click on the button, though I can see the edge of it.  (I log in by reentering my password and hitting "enter.")  Don't know if anyone else has this issue, or if there's some setting I need to change in my browser.  (I'm running Windows Vista on a Gateway laptop with a 15" screen.)

Hi Ang,

I've seen this too, but not so bad that I couldn't log in. In my case, it does not happen when I reset the size of the text using Firefox (i.e. go back to default size), but the login button partially disappears behind the green line when I make the text bigger through Firefox. I will send you screencaps to demonstrate, if that will help.

- Barbara

Support Details, from supportdetails.com:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista
Web Browser: Firefox 3.5.6
Javascript: Is Enabled
Cookies: Are Disabled [except HASA]
Screen Resolution: 1680 x 1050
Browser Size: 1264 x 807
Color Depth: 32 bit
Flash Version: 10(10.0.42)

ET & MJ,

I'm looking at your stats. The only difference in your browser set ups is the Flash version. My guess is that it is the new Firefox, but I could be wrong. I'm going to install that on a VM and do some testing.

ET, please send me screen caps at the tech support address. MJ already did.

Thanks,

Ang

Hi Ang,

Screencaps sent. And I was wrong, the login button does disappear when I enlarge it (text only) 4 times.

- Barbara

Added:

P.S. Thanks for letting me know that it's not the same issue.

This discussion is moving to a new thread.

For each new bug or error, please start a new discussion thread. That makes it easier to keep track of errors and mark them resolved.

Thanks!

Anglachel

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Bug Reports