Forum: Nuzgûl of the Month Forum

Discussing: Nuzgûl of the Month August 2010

Nuzgûl of the Month August 2010

August's furry temptation is Royally Screwed.

Dive in and have fun!

Re: Nuzgûl of the Month August 2010

August's furry temptation is Royally Screwed.

Dive in and have fun!

I accept the challenge and offer up an AU short story Black Wing.

Anglachel

One would almost forget the little detail of having to survive playing bait to Sauron first in the realisation that Aragorn is indeed, as the Nuzgûl of the Month would have it, royally screwed here. *me likes You little devil! *

One would almost forget the little detail of having to survive playing bait to Sauron first in the realisation that Aragorn is indeed, as the Nuzgûl of the Month would have it, royally screwed here. *me likes You little devil! *

By several lines of royalty as it happens. Aragorn really can't do anything at this point except see where Denethor wants to take the situation. Faramir has already forgiven Denethor, Imrahil is remembering Umbar, and the forces of Gondor are dedicated to the Lady. The only thing in Aragorn's favor is that Denethor has a death wish the size of Mordor, but it's not clear that he doesn't intend to take them all with him.

I figured you'd like it. Wink

Ang

But even with that death wish, Denethor's still a past master at politics. Yup, definitely royally screwed.

Here's my shot at it - Not Worth Argument. Because, after all, well, the Valar will provide.

Maeglin

Yes, the Valar (or Eru) will provide, but from Aragorn's pov it looks like Gandalf is pushing him, so he shoves back. A nice little debate

And here is my offering: The time for secrecy. Aragorn and Halbarad speak at the Hornburg.

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Nuzgûl of the Month Forum