Forum: Challenges: Story Discussions

Discussing: Betrothed

Betrothed

Okay, you asked for it. You wanted the story of a couple's betrothal, or how they came about to get married. How about some overkill?

Instead of one couple, I give you three... but there's a lot of story to plow through. (see "Jewels" to know what I am talking about)

Re: Betrothed

The more the merrier!

Hey Dwim, I think I may be contributing a Lobelia-Otho story to the fray, having just noticed something very odd about years and dates. Sadly, I don't think I'll be to the "Will you?" stage in the Finduilas story before this closes, grump, grump.

I now have THREE unfinished stories grabbing at me, dearie, thanks to your (expletive deleted) challenges. And you're not off the hook either, Megpie. The nuzgul damage being inflicted around here is not a pretty sight. I've got another socio-economic essay in the works.

Oh, crikey, the Quickies, the Quickies.... Must write at least one.

Arrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ang

[Dwim, the highly unsympathetic, simply cackles.]

Glad as I am to hear that you've been bitten with a Lobelia-Otho, I cannot bring myself to feel much pity, given the straits in which I routinely find myself thanks to nuzgul. Challenges just allows me to inflict a few of them on you/laugh when others find themselves besieged.

Will you be writing a Mother's Day Challenge? Dís surely deserves attention....

STOP THAT RIGHT NOW, MISSY!

I think I may have Finduilas up to speed for that one, actually. The Dwarves are all hard at work and not very chatty right now. Maybe some Dwarf stuff later in the summer.

Will there be a Father's Day Challenge to balance things out?

Ang

Will there be a Father's Day Challenge to balance things out?

Do go ahead and drop that nuzgul in Prospective Challenges. I think it's only fair.

STOP THAT RIGHT NOW, MISSY!

[sighs contentedly]

I love this job...

Not that we could tell or anything.

Don't worry, darlin', I still have a nuzgul up my sleeve that has your name on it. I'm just waiting for the right moment in which to drop it on you - like the week before finals, spring quarter.

I'm still waiting for that Radagast piece, you know. Just one little page.

Ang

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Challenges: Story Discussions