Forum: Challenges: Story Discussions

Discussing: The Pub Guide Challenge

The Pub Guide Challenge

Here is where to discuss your ideas and submissions for The Pub Guide Challenge.

May all your nights be filled with kegs of ale and endless merriment!

~Nienna

Re: The Pub Guide Challenge

The Pub Guide Challenge closes on February 4.

Catch it while you can!

And... a reminder for those of you who submitted place holders - just in case you have forgotten that you submitted a place holder for this Challenge :

Anglachel, Nath, Nessime and Raksha -

don't forget to enter your takes! 

Cheers,
JunoMagic

I'm afraid mine isn't going to happen any time soon   I must have forgotten to pack my muse when I moved house

...a reminder for those of you who submitted place holders...
Nope - not forgotten. Mine's a recent addition, but will hopefully have it done and posted by Friday evening (local time).

Thanks for the reminder, though. A little nudge never hurts.

~Ness

Thanks for making that annoucement, Juno. I've had more homework lately, and I've let some of my Challenge duties slide.

Thank you to everyone who's entered and plans to enter.  This is a great Challenge, and I think we all want to see it public side.

~Nienna

Homework is evil...

I want to do something for that Challenge, too. But I'm working too hard on my original stories. My Tolkien muses have left the country. I don't know if they will be back.

~Juno 

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Challenges: Story Discussions