Forum: Challenges: Story Discussions

Discussing: Word-of-the-Day Challenge

Word-of-the-Day Challenge

Hello everyone! I have a fun, new Challenge for you all! Word-of-the-Day Challenge Use the "word of the day" as inspiration for a Tolkien-fic - long or short! Discuss away and enjoy! ~Nienna

Re: Word-of-the-Day Challenge

*Whimpers* I have got to stop reading the 'Challenges' and 'Prospective Challenges' threads...I went and signed up for this, though I don't think I'll be able to do one for 'inrospection'

This is, what, my second or third challenge in about two weeks...

Oh, well...

Evo

MHHAAHHAA!!! A victim!  

~Nienna

MHHAAHHAA!!! A victim!

Yup! But I think I can do it with todays word (fealty)! But, one question, does it have to be finished today as well? Because I don't think I can do that!

Evo

I think the story only has to be started on the day of the word you're using. That's the only way it could be.

Have fun! Yes, fealty is a good word.
Oh no, I just realized I have a placeholder in this Challenge....

~Nienna

I think the story only has to be started on the day of the word you're using.

Oh, good! Because I've started it, but I don't have a clue when I'll finish it. Thank you!

Oh no, I just realized I have a placeholder in this Challenge....

Muahahaha! The challenges kinda creep up on us, don't they? I mean, I thought I'd signed myself up for two simple ones; 'New Members' and 'Confessions'. And now I've added two more, and there are yet more calling to me! I really have to stop wondering the challenges forum...but it's just so tempting!

Evo

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Challenges: Story Discussions