Forum: Challenges: Story Discussions

Discussing: When we have shuffled off this mortal coil

When we have shuffled off this mortal coil

Death is but the next great adventure... Allie

Re: When we have shuffled off this mortal coil

My entry for this challenge is a cheerful little tale of character death, angst and memories. It's AU, post Ring War. I still can't believe that I killed him in the first chapter of my first ever story. I hope I've come a long way since then! To The Ends Of Middle Earth Jay

I added one of my stories! This one is actually one of my favorites of all that I've written. Maglor after the invasion of Doriath, concerning Celegorm's death. I didn't even want to post it after I wrote it, but my beta convinced me to, so I did. Enjoy... Fallen to Ashes -Ithiliel

Ok here is mine: Memory Eternal It's called 'Memory Eternal' and it's a conversation between one of Arwen's daughters and Celeborn after Arwen and Aragorn have died. It's not adult in anything except it deals with death so I figured I'd avoid having my fingers trodden on.

It's called 'Memory Eternal' and it's a conversation between one of Arwen's daughters and Celeborn after Arwen and Aragorn have died. Oh, lovely. I was expecially struck by the 'why do you not go to them" line. That was a new to me and very 'right' seeming insight! edit: for typos - Thank you! Gwynnyd

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Challenges: Story Discussions