Forum: Challenges: Story Discussions

Discussing: HASA Birthday Challenge

HASA Birthday Challenge

The HASA Birthday Challenge is here. Feel free to discuss it in this thread. Cheers, Liz

Re: HASA Birthday Challenge

Thanks for starting this thread, Liz, and putting the announcement out. So now we wait for the nuzgûl to strike...

So, Evil!Liz, if I write up the anecdote that Aragorn tells Faramir - the one about Aragorn and Bilbo stealing chickens in the Southfarthing one fine day - that didn't make it into "Bare Feet and Beer" would that count? Gwynnyd

Hi Gwynnyd *cackles* Given how long I've wanted to hear you tell that story, that would most definitely count, even if it didn't . But I think it's more than encompassed by "Have one character tell a story to another character" if you have Aragorn tell it to Faramir. I very much look forward to seeing it. Now back to the salt mines of my own entry. Cheers, Liz

But I think it's more than encompassed by "Have one character tell a story to another character" if you have Aragorn tell it to Faramir. Actually, plotting the damn thing, I think Faramir will tell it to the kids - his and Eomer's.... with a stunned Eldarion in the backgorund... Gwynnyd

Actually, plotting the damn thing, I think Faramir will tell it to the kids - his and Eomer's.... with a stunned Eldarion in the backgorund... *rubs hands in anticipation* Very much looking forward to seeing this. Cheers, Liz

My entry for the challenge, Fallen Star, is now posted. Cheers, Liz

Hi Liz, The Tragedy of Turin Turambar as told by Gandalf channeling the Grimm Brothers! Great match of style with subject. Nicely told too - that Gandalf is a wizard of many talents cheers, Maya

Great match of style with subject. Thanks. I'm glad it worked for you. that Gandalf is a wizard of many talents He's preparing for all that exposition to Frodo in The Shadow of the Past and at The Council of Elrond Thanks for the comments Cheers, Liz

The first of my entries for the HASA Birthday Challenge is posted: Wit and Wisdom Feel free to comment: it's something of an experiment. Entry two will be a song (that is, if I ever manage to get it to scan). cheers, Maya

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Challenges: Story Discussions