Forum: The Hutch: Home of the HASA Nuzgul

Discussing: Highlights from the Hutch

Highlights from the Hutch

Welcome to the sales department of the Hutch. Periodically, CMs, CAs, and members with nuzgûl they'd like to be rid of (whether their own or whether they found a nuzgûl in the Hutch they particularly like) will direct your attention to the cute little plotbunnies already living in the Hutch in an effort to seduce you into taking one home with you. If you are new, the Hutch has its own story idea submissions form. Type in your idea and upload it. The CM will put it in the Hutch, usually within 72 hours or the end of the week at latest.

Re: Highlights from the Hutch

This is definitely an "enter at your own risk" forum... Glad to see it! Cheryl

Yes, indeed! But you know what they say... the best way to avoid getting so nuzgulled is to learn to think like a nuzgul-thrower. Chuck one today. Marta

Spiffy new place! Marta, Dwim -congtatulations! This looks like the purrrfect place for breeding the little critters. Meantime, I'll throw on my immunity suit... nrink

Hi all, A new nuzgul has been hatched! You'll find it at Queen of Númenor AngelQueen, it's an exciting little nuzgul you have here. Have fun with it. cheers, nrink

*itches her leg where the nuzgul grabbed on* This one has caught me, and that's really never happened before.

*twitch* Ouch. Nuzgul bites hurt even more when you've been away from the site for almost a week... Damn my computerless state! Fascinating nuzgul. Being nibbled upon, I go forth to ponder, perhaps formulating a challenge... Good grief, once I get my computer up and running here, I will be posting two prospective challenges in the forum! Well, they say college enlightens the mind... Cheers, Meril

Help! Nuzguls keep attacking me whenever I walk through these places! I've picked up two, which doesn't sound like a lot until I remember that when I joined, I was only ever intending to post one story! Now I'm being nibbled on by two little bunnies which hopped along looking very cute - until they sank their sharp little teeth into my arm and leg respectively! I'm rapidly loosing blood - and time - to these two little monsters! How on earth do you handle them? The two that attacked me are: 'Daughter Of Evil' (By SM, almost as soon as it was put up), and 'The Temptation Of Sauron' (by erendis_numenorean, not too long ago) To be loaded soon...I hope. Maybe then they'll loosen their grip! Demon

New nuzgûl! The First Journey in the Dark can now be adopted by all of you ensnared in the Classifieds thread. Tell us the tale of Aragorn's first journey through Moria.

New nuzgûl: Baby Smeagol. Give Gollum some love--write him some tales of his extreme youth. Give the poor guy a break. ;-)

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to The Hutch: Home of the HASA Nuzgul