Forum: Domain of the Dúnedain

Discussing: Dúnedain Political and Military Organisation

Dúnedain Political and Military Organisation

"And this I remember of Boromir as a boy, when we together learned the tale of our sires and the history of our city, that always it displeased him that his father was not king. 'How many hundreds of years needs it to make a steward a king, if the king returns not?' he asked. 'Few years, maybe, in other places of less royalty,' my father answered. 'In Gondor ten thousand years would not suffice.'" --Faramir to Frodo at Henneth Annûn
Do you want to discuss how Gondor governed itself under the kings and stewards? Or how Arnor was managed under the kings, after the realm was divided into three, and after the fall of the North-Kingdom? Do so here. Discussion of the military organisation in the different kingdoms is also welcome. Feel free to consult Liz's Gondorian Military Organisation and Government: some thoughts essay. If you have any other resources to recommend, please do so and I will link to them here.

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

We're sorry. This is a closed discussion. Content is available only to invited readers.

« Back to Domain of the Dúnedain