Forum: Prospective Challenges

Discussing: Movie Related AU: Arwen brings Anduril to Aragorn.

Movie Related AU: Arwen brings Anduril to Aragorn.

It's hard to believe the feisty movie Arwen could be kept from her beloved's side as their future and that of Middle Earth stands in crisis, (which is no doubt why PJ strikes her with illness ).

Of course he had his reasons. Is it possible to include Arwen in the final battles without diminishing Eowyn and messing up the action? I wouldn't have thought so - but I got this idea for a little female bonding between Arwen and Eowyn that makes me want to try. Anybody else?

Re: Movie Related AU: Arwen brings Anduril to Aragorn.

But I got this idea for a little female bonding between Arwen and Eowyn that makes me want to try. Anybody else?

I say go for it. I've been trying to make time for my own AU for the piece, involving why Arwen goes to the ford.

Marta

Yeah, I like it too. The illness thing always struck me as weird, justified as it was, and being that Arwen convinced her father to reforge the sword, I think she should have been the one to give it to Aragorn.

Hahaha, and I have just now looked at the dates for these posts.

*blushes*

*crawls back into hole*

Hahaha, and I have just now looked at the dates for these posts.

No problem there! These lists get late posts every now and then, no harm done.

*crawls back into hole*

Nuh-uh, Ms. Nina! Sorry, dont' think so. A nuzgul for every writer, and a writer for every nuzgul. Can I perhaps tempt you with another nuzgul. If you let me know what you're interested I can help you find just the right one.

Marta

Eru's mercy! Have I really been writing 'I Have Made My Choice' for nearly five months!!! Time limit expired or not I certainly wouldn't mind a little company.

Well, there's only a need for four more writers. Hm. How about M Sebasky? Her Éowyn/Aragorn AU is fascinating--seems like the sort of person who could pull this off in spades...

Others? Surely someone must want to try this one...

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Prospective Challenges