Forum: HASA Birthday Cards Forum

Discussing: June 2009 Birthday Cards

June 2009 Birthday Cards

It's June, and though I'm a bit late with setting up this month's birthday cards thread + challenge, I'm sure there's still time to let your imagination play and for the birthday babies to come up with requests and for willing authors to come up with stories to fulfil them!

Birthday folk: Is your birthday in June and you would be delighted by a little story gift from your fellow HASA members? Then state your request here in this thread.

Create a birthday workshop story to collect your birthday cards in one place, and enter it into the June Challenge.

Authors: Let yourselves get inspired by the suggestions - a chance to be creative and to make a fellow HASA member happy at the same time! And don't forget to add your birthday cards to the Birthday Cards Workshop the recipient of your birthday card has - hopefully - created.

If you need help, or have a suggestion, please don't hesitate to ask here in this thread or e-mail me!

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to HASA Birthday Cards Forum