Forum: Bug Fixes and Site Updates

Discussing: NEW - This forum for reporting fixes and updates to HASA

NEW - This forum for reporting fixes and updates to HASA

Along with the new Bug Reports forum, there is now a new fixes and updates forum. The previous forums are no longer relevant as they identify problems that belong with the old code base.

Anglachel

Re: NEW - This forum for reporting fixes and updates to HASA

Hi, Ang.  Not sure if this is a bug, but a change.  I made some very minor changes to a beta story "To Feel Young again" today, and it now comes up at the top of the story list.  I liked the old system, where one could make edits to chapters of beta stories without moving the story up the list, better.  But perhaps I accidentally hit "Edit Story?"

Thanks,

Maeglin

Re: NEW - This forum for reporting fixes and updates to HASA

Hi maeglin,

Please post bugs or questions about changes to the Bug Reports forum. Smile

To answer your question, yes, the code changed to mark chapter edits as updates to stories and push the stories to the top of the list. There are a few issues with story and chapter updates that are being investigated, and to do that I have to mark the story updated even for a minor change. I hope it will be temporary.

Anglachel

CHANGED - Testing script removed on chapter updates

maeglin,

You had asked a question about updates to chapters pushing stories to the top of the update list. The testing is done and now the update stamp is back to usual. The story is not marked updated if the chapter is edited, only is a new chapter is added or the story itself is modified.

Anglachel

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Bug Fixes and Site Updates