Forum: Beta - Try Before You Buy

Discussing: Need an extra beta!

Need an extra beta!

Hi! I'm looking for an extra beta for my story I Rîn U-Istanned since my current beta is out of commission due to computer problems. It's set in Arthedain in the 1300's of the Third Age, and the main character is an OC, with other supporting OCs and canon characters. It's going to be novel length (it's already over 34,000 words long), and I'm only in chapter 8. I haven't been writing that much lately, so it won't be a chapter a week or so. I basically need someone who can double check my grammar, and point out any parts that are repetitious, or don't fit, or don't make sense. I would also like someone who will be honest, but use constructive criticism, and let me know if my story is interesting, or a dud. (Also, if any of my OCs are Mary Sues in disguise.) If you're interested, let me know! Arquen

Re: Need an extra beta!

Hi. Drop me a line: iel_o_thorongil@hotmail.com. I'd be glad to help you out.

If you still need any beta-ing, give me a message (camh86@hotmail.com) - I've done a lot of research on the North Kingdom for a fic I'm planning and would be happy to help out on canon or other issues.

Elcalion

Hi!
Thanks for your offer, and sorry for my late reply. I have decided to not continue this story, but again, thank you for your offer!

Arquen

Hi!
As I said above, thank you for your offer, and sorry for my late reply. But I'm no longer writing this story. Thanks again!

Arquen

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is closed to the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

« Back to Beta - Try Before You Buy