Forum: Help Wanted!

Discussing: Resources - Character Bios

Resources - Character Bios

Well, the big job that our wonderful Resources Manager, Yllyn, is wrestling with right now is getting Character list biographies put into place.

We've had a few volunteers, but are always on the look out for people who are willing to do a little research work and look up the obscure references.

There are two ways to help:

1. Send Yllyn an email using the new on-line contact form and let her know you'd like to be one of her researchers. This means you'll be working on a number of bios, and possibly other things, too. You'll be able to post things directly yourself, and help check facts & edit .

2. Send Yllyn an email using the new on-line contact form and say you'll do a bio for a single character. You don't need to be a full-fledged researcher to do this - all you need is to put together the info for the basic bio form.

The bios are going to be publically viewable this weekend (as soon as Ang gets around to recoding the main page) so you'll be able to see just how easy it is to do. Also, existing bios are always needing updating and additional info, so just because one has data in it doesn't mean you can't keep adding to it.

Ang

Re: Resources - Character Bios

Well, the character bios are coiming along very well, but we can always use more research elves (Imagine what Elrond's library must look like. Sigh.....) to track down obscure facts and figures.

Ang

I'd be happy to dig..probably not the most adept at it right now, but one can always learn right? But this is something I do actually like to do.

I can't get to the online form. How can I find this?

IoT

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is closed to the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

« Back to Help Wanted!