Forum: Prospective Challenges

Discussing: Filk Fest 2005

Filk Fest 2005

Over at the Henneth_Annun list I suggested a challenge where we write filks based on songs from Broadway or movies. Any Tolkien topic is fine. I've already written one, as has Dwim. Are there any other takers? Marta

Re: Filk Fest 2005

Gronyats just wrote one, so that's three.

I'm working on one. Elemmíre

That's four pledges (if you count Gronyats)! One more taker and this can become an open Challenge! Anybody? ~Nienna

Azalais just wrote one, and I'm confident she can be convinced to enter it. Does that make five?

Does that make five? Yes, it does. Are you sure Azalais and Gronyats are in? Challenge coming soon. Any preferences on how the description is worded and the deadline? ~Nienna

Are you sure Azalais and Gronyats are in?

Azalais is (curse you, Dwimmerlaik...) And I've done two now. I'll put 'em both in, may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb...

Yes, it does. Are you sure Azalais and Gronyats are in? One can always prod... Dwim

*faints with delight* Show tunes?? I can write Denthor in Les Miserables?? How fiendishly delightful... Marta, you've successfully combined two things near and dear to my heart: Tolkien, and musical drama. What delight! Allie (scurrying off to wreak musical havoc)

Allie - you're in? That makes 5 - the challenge is ON! Fergus PS - Marta, do you have a write up for the challenge? Send it to me if you have one.

Here you go, everyone:

Challenge and Discussion!

~Nienna

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Prospective Challenges