Forum: Prospective Challenges

Discussing: Say! What about Oily!Unconscious!Faramir ?

Say! What about Oily!Unconscious!Faramir ?

No, seriously. Or not so seriously, as the case may be. At the instigation of certain persons who know who they are and who will identify themselves if they have any honour, I propose a challenge based on the much-discussed Oily!Unconscious!Faramir. This could be sheer ridiculousity, i.e, much loving description of said man whilst he is still oily! and unconscious! for no purpose other than to make readers giggle girlishly and run to turn up the air conditioning. Or it could be a serious take on what exactly went through the minds of those who know Denethor tried to burn his youngest alive. I've seen some pieces with Faramir reflecting on this after the fact, but very little on others -- Aragorn, Imrahil, those in Houses, etc --thinking about the same thing while Faramir still hovered at death's door. Credit for the phrase goes to Aliana, I believe. Credit for the discussions this phrase inspired goes to -- well, let's not blame that on anyone, shall we?

Re: Say! What about Oily!Unconscious!Faramir ?

Sign me up! I hope we have a long time for it though, as my calendar is full and I want to do this one justice. A year, please? I'll identify myself as one of those who relished the idea of an Oily!Unconscious!Faramir challenge. Of course, I also relish the idea of practically any version of Faramir, from perforated to lovelorn to happy and everything in between.... RAKSHA THE DEMON, a serious Faramir fancier!

Sign me up! Like Raksha, I would prefer a long time to finish--at least several months. Branwyn

I admit my guilt. Count me in!

Oh my god. Well, I've got an Oily!Unconscious! (somewhat adult) Outtake to a WiP in the forums. Does that count? Aliana

Well, I've got an Oily!Unconscious! (somewhat adult) Outtake to a WiP in the forums. Does that count? Please say yes, as it was that very outtake that left me both a) giggling hysterically , b) thinking that I could beat both those girls in a hair-pullin' fight.

So, do we have enough perv--I mean, writers for this? Branwyn

I count four: Raksha, Branwyn, marastar, and Aliana (create a story for your outtake, and yes, you may include it!). Four. Come on, people! We need one more person willing to write about oily!unconscious!Faramir. Allie

Hello, Edoraslass posted the challenge, so should she be counted? B.

Good question. EdorasLass? Are you in as well? Allie edit: EdorasLass said she was in , so here is the challenge! Enjoy (and I will enjoy the results!). edit #2: As well as the discussion.

EdorasLass? Are you in as well? ::::never get it out of his ---tastes like olive oil --- freakin' oil all over the bathtub---wait'll he gets conscious.::: Oh, what? Is someone talking to me? Sorry, I was --er --- otherwise occupied.

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Prospective Challenges