Forum: Being a Beta Reader

Discussing: HA Story Workshop

HA Story Workshop

If anyone is interested in learning how to give helpful criticism, I'm conducting a short course at the new Henneth Annun Story Workshop group. Visit the URL below to join.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Henneth_Annun_SW/

Once we've completed the course materials, we will be accepting submissions from authors who want to receive in-depth critiques. We're learning special methods for working with WIPs, finished pieces and even plotbunnies. The methods we're learning would be helpful to anyone who wants to be a beta-reader, either here or somewhere else.

peace...adrienne

Re: HA Story Workshop

I know this post was made a long time ago, but it sounds like a very good idea, and the group is now gone! Is there still a Henneth Annun Story Workshop group, or something serving the same function? Because if there is, I'd like to both submit a story to be critiqued and be a critiquer! If there isn't, maybe someone should re-start one.

Flourish, this closed some time last year. I belonged for a short while and the articles Adrienne posted were very interesting but I think it fell down on no-one really having time to beta the stories.

Cheers,

Avon

Too bad.

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Being a Beta Reader

Stories linked to the forum