Forum: Characters of Middle-earth and Aman

Discussing: Favourite Character/Race?

Favourite Character/Race?

I wasn't sure which forum this topic should go under, but anyhoo... tell us your favourite character! Or race, whatever... My faves have got to be the Elves esp. Celeborn and Galadriel and Feanor and Fingolfin and Maedhros and Celebrian and Elrond and I could go on and on and on...

Re: Favourite Character/Race?

Hi Luthien I If elves are your favorite, be sure to check out Grey Havens a place for elf lovers. As for me, ugh, I can't pick a favorite character...there are a few of them (Aragorn, Legolas, Faramir...) and for races, I go back and forth between Men and Elves. (depending on which nuzgul is biting the hardest at the moment...) Cheryl HASA Welcome Assistant

On races I waffle between men and elves. Characters (in no particular order) include Aragorn, Denethor, Feanor, Finrod, Fingolfin, Fingon, Maedhros, Beleg, Turin, Voronwe, Faramir, Earendil, Sam. Can you get more random?

Favourite character, head and shoulders above the rest, Éowyn. Then (in no particular order); Aragorn, Faramir, Éomer, Théoden, Arwen, Théodred, Boromir, Erendis, Elrond and Merry

Maglor, Faramir, Elrond, Eldarion

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Characters of Middle-earth and Aman