HASA is run by volunteers. We don't check email all the time, so it may be several hours or a few days before anyone responds. Please be sure your email address is valid. If it is not, we can't respond to you.
Things we can help you with
- Answering a question about HASA
- Asking for help with a password
- Reporting a site error - please send the URL of the malfunctioning page
- Reporting something wrong with a story such as a missing chapter, garbled text, really weird formatting, etc. - please send the URL of the malfunctioning page
- A clear and unequivocal statement that someone has violated site policies. Provide proof or be prepared to do so in a follow up email.
- Volunteering to be an admin
Things we can't help you with
- The email address of a site member or author - there are contact forms available if the person wishes to be contacted
- Requests for cross-linking, advertisements, promotions, etc.
- Vague allegations that someone is doing something wrong. If someone has violated HASA policies, provide proof.
- General complaints that you don't like HASA. If you don't like the site, use another or build one that suits you better.