May 2010 Treasure Hunt
Join in this month's treasure hunt!
Every month, the precious treasures for each section of HASA get changed. 5 new places and 5 new things are selected from the Research Library.
The challenge is to start with the Challenge section's treasure, and then find at least one other treasure to combine with it in a story.
You can write any kind of story you like - Drabbles, poetry, vignettes, short stories, full length. You can use an existing story as long as it makes use of the Challenge treasure plus one other.
What are the treasures for March?
- Challenges - a place of dread and deep-dwelling terror
- Stories - Do you dare pass the door?
- Playlists - how many great heroes have come from their ranks?
- Forums - you never know who you'll meet in the common room
- Resources - Poor Barliman!
- About - the book you don't want to read
In addition, there are treasures available after you log in:
- My Stuff - lost under the waves
- Reviews - I hope you have your pipe
- Members - useful for maps
- Workshop - Sam, help!
There's a special treat for treasure hunters. Some of the Research Library entires have been up dated in delightful ways, so be sure to look for the treasures inside the treasures!
This challenge runs through Sunday, June 6th.