Adjustments after the end of ROTK.
- How does Aragorn adjust to being King of Gondor? What would the differences be to being Chieftain of the Dunedain?
- What about Faramir adjusting to the job of Steward, one that he presumably never even thought about inheiriting?
- Merry becomes the Master of Buckland - what's that like, after travelling Middle Earth and riding with the Rohirrim?
- Pippin is the heir to the Thanedom of the Shire - how does he readjust to the far smaller horizons that he's occupying?
- What about Legolas and Gimli, who have formed a friendship that their peoples both deplore?
- Éomer is King of the Mark, something he probably didn't expect.
- Éowyn is formally a court lady of Gondor.
- Arwen Undomiel becomes human, a queen, mother and wife.
How do all of these people adjust to the changes which happen in their lives? What kinds of scars, both physical and mental, does the War of the Ring leave for them to cope with?
Entries with Stories
We're sorry, there are no stories for this Oliphaunt.
The following authors have entered a placeholder in the Challenge.
- Entry Date: 08 Jan 07