NEW! - My Stories List Pod
Release Date: 16 Jan 07
Category: Site Updates
Attention authors! There is a new pod for your My Stuff home page - a list of your stories.
In honor of making the funding drive goal, I've released a new My Stuff pod tonight - My Story List. It is a main column pod only. If you are an author, you will be able to add this pod.
- Login and go to your My Stuff home page
- Click on the "Customize Page" link in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select "Main Column" from the Choose Column drop down.
- Choose "My Story List" from the pod selection list and click "Add Pods"
- Set a new order on your pods.
- Return to the main My Stuff page.
You will now have a pod that shows a grid of all your own stories in the database. Use the built in status selector to whittle down your list to a mangeable length.
From the grid, you can:
- Click to view a story overview and the chapter list
- Add a new chapter in either HTML or text format
This should make it easier for authors to keep track of their stories and to update them by providing a short cut to the author section. I hope to add a few more pods over the next week while I take a short break from writing. My goal is to allow members to place their most accessed data on the main My Stuff page.
Happy reading - and writing!