Return to Event Calendar
Event Date: 07 Apr 15
Event Type: Site Maintenance
The second Tuesday of every month, Microsoft releases patches and updates for its software. The HASA server will be checked on Tuesday night and any required patches will be applied between 9:00 and 10:00 PM, US West Coast time.
In most cases, the server will need to be restarted after the patches are applied. The exact time of the restart will vary depending on when the patching begins and how long that operation takes. On rare occasions, more than one restart may be required, such as for a service pack.
Please be sure to save all of your work prior to this time on this day.
Use the Event Calendar
So much happens on HASA, it can be hard to keep track. If you are gone even a few days, you'll fall behind on comments, story updates and member birthdays. With the new event calendar, you can look up events by type and date range.
- The default is the current day's events
- Search for a few specific days if you just want a quick idea of what's been happening while you've been away.
- If you want to see more than a week's worth of information, view by type as well as date. Searching all types at once will give you many records which may be slow to load and difficult to read.
- Make sure your Start date is earlier that your End date.
- Search for birthdays by month or by year.
- Search for Challenges, playlist updates and new review releases by month.
- Search for forum updates by week by week.
- Story updates and comments happen all the time - look for them day by day or week by week.
- If you don't get any search results, check your date range.